How to be prepared for proctored exam?
Before Logging In To Take Your Exam:
- One form of government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport, student ID, etc.)
- Any materials authorized for use by your instructor
- A working webcam and microphone
- A proper internet connection
Test environment rules:
Note: Some proctored exams have different or additional rules. For example, some proctored exams allow you to use reference material or a calculator.
Any additional rules will be visible along with the exam instructions before you start the exam.
- You can start the Autoexam anytime
- The room must be as quiet as possible. Sounds such as music or television are not permitted.
- The desk or walls around you must not have any writing.
- No other person is allowed to enter the room while you are taking the proctored exam.
- The lighting in the room must be bright enough to be considered “daylight” quality. Overhead lighting is preferred. If overhead lighting is not available, the source of light must not be behind you.
- You must take the exam in the same room, after completing the roomscan.
- The following items must not be on your desk or used during your proctored exam unless posted rules for the exam specifically permit these materials: